WINLEVI® Co-Pay Program
To participate in the WINLEVI® (clascoterone) cream 1% Co-Pay Program ("Program"), you must present this card, along with a valid prescription for WINLEVI, to your pharmacist. Patients with commercial health insurance who qualify to participate may pay as little as $20 for 1 tube (60-gram tube) of WINLEVI. Enrollment is subject to the Eligibility Rules and Terms and Conditions, stated below. If you have any questions regarding Eligibility, the Terms and Conditions, or to discontinue participation, please call 1‑877‑264‑2440 (8:00 AM-8:00 PM EST, Monday-Friday).
- To participate in this Program, you must have commercial health insurance and be a resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the Virgin Islands.
The following patients are ineligible for this Program.
- Patients covered under Medicaid (including Medicaid patients enrolled in a Medicaid Managed Care Plan or a qualified health plan purchased through a health insurance exchange marketplace established by a state government or the federal government).
- Patients covered by Medicare or a Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan (regardless of whether a specific prescription is covered).
- Patients covered by TRICARE, CHAMPUS, Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan or any other state or federal medical or pharmaceutical benefit program or pharmaceutical assistance program.
- Patients who are members of health plans that claim to eliminate their out-of-pocket costs are not eligible for cost support. If you are a member of one of these plans, please call 1‑877‑264‑2440.
- Patients with no insurance.
Terms and Conditions
- You agree to not to seek any reimbursement for all or any part of the co-pay assistance received through the Program. By using this card, you are certifying that you understand the Eligibility Rules and Terms and Conditions, that you have responded truthfully to questions when activating the card, and that you will disclose and report your receipt of any Program benefits to your insurer, health plan, or any third party that pays or reimburses you for the cost of medications, if required.
- This offer may be rescinded, revoked, or cancelled at any time, without further notice, and the rules may be amended at any time, without further notice.
If purchasing in Florida, copay could be different depending on pharmacy
- Please consult with your pharmacy or HCP with any questions.
- This Program is not insurance.
- The Program is void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. Any benefit provided is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other program, free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer. No purchase, other than for an WINLEVI® prescription, is required to participate.
- Personal data that you provide to the Program may be collected, analyzed, and shared with the program sponsor for market research and other lawful purposes, but only in aggregated and de-identified form.
What is WINLEVI cream?
WINLEVI (clascoterone) cream 1% is a prescription medicine used on the skin (topical) to treat acne vulgaris in people 12 years of age and older.
It is not known if WINLEVI cream is safe and effective in children under 12 years of age.
IMPORTANT PATIENT INFORMATION
Before using WINLEVI cream, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, particularly if you:
- have skin problems, including eczema, cuts or sunburn
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if WINLEVI cream will harm your unborn baby
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if WINLEVI cream passes into your breast milk. Talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby during treatment with WINLEVI cream
WINLEVI cream is for use on the skin only (topical). Do not use WINLEVI cream in or on your eyes, mouth, or vagina. Do not use WINLEVI cream for a condition for which it was not prescribed. Do not give WINLEVI cream to other people, even if they have the same symptoms you have. It may harm them.
What are the possible side effects of WINLEVI cream?
WINLEVI cream can cause serious side effects, including:
- local skin reactions. WINLEVI cream may cause local skin irritation including itching, burning, skin redness or peeling.
- symptoms of a disorder where the adrenal gland does not make enough of certain hormones (adrenal insufficiency) during treatment with WINLEVI. Your healthcare provider may stop your treatment with WINLEVI if you develop any adrenal problems.
The most common side effects of WINLEVI cream include reddening, scaling or dryness, and itching of the skin being treated.
These are not all of the possible side effects of WINLEVI cream.
Tell your healthcare provider about the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Call your healthcare provider for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1‑800‑FDA‑1088 or to Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. by calling 1‑800‑818‑4555.